355 Buena Vista Avenue #409W
Extraordinary View Condo at the Landmark Park Hill
Located across from beautiful Buena Vista Park, the historic Park Hill is a landmark building on the National Register of Historic Places. Constructed in 1926, the Spanish Revival building was converted to condominiums in 1986. Considered one of the finest addresses in the City, the Park Hill offers a tranquil setting surrounded by gardens and Bay views, yet close enough to walk to nearby restaurants and shopping in the Haight, Duboce Park, NOPA and the Castro. Building amenities include a front desk attendant from 10 to 6 each day, a common area roof deck with panoramic views and a barbeque, and a uniquely beautiful club room in the restored chapel on the 3.5 acre landscaped grounds.
Unit 409W has been stylishly remodeled. It features soaring 10-foot ceilings, abundant natural light, and sweeping panoramic views of Downtown SF, the Bay, Bay Bridge and Mt. Diablo. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite counter tops, Sub-Zero and Thermador stainless appliances and pendant lighting. This is one of the largest one bedroom units in the building and has three large closets with custom built-ins. It has one-car parking and a large storage room. Enjoy San Francisco living at its finest at the elegant Park Hill.
- 1-Bedroom, 1-bath condominium with 1-car parking
- 772 square feet per tax records, one of the largest 1-BR units in building
- Stylishly remodeled with wood floors, custom light fixtures and custom closets
- Large living room/dining room with sweeping panoramic views
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, Thermador gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, dishwasher and stainless sink. Pantry closet
- Open kitchen with outlooks to dining area and view
- Three custom fitted hall closets
- Large Bedroom with panoramic views
- Remodeled bath with shower over tub and custom lighting
- 1-car parking in secure area and large storage room
- Common area laundry on 4th floor
- HOA Dues $676/month include water, garbage, building insurance, grounds maintenance, door person, security service and professional property management
- Common area roof deck with panoramic views and barbeque area
- 5 acres landscaped grounds
- Social/entertainment room in historic chapel on site
- Pet friendly building allows one pet up to 45 pounds
Twilight Tour, Thursday, October 6, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
Sunday,October 9, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 11, 12:30 to 2 p.m.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Marsha Williams